- BALL JOINT – Remove & Replace – 1500,4WD Lower,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- BALL JOINT – Remove & Replace – 1500,4WD Upper,Both – [Serviced with Control Arm.] – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Check and inspect suspension components: ball joints, tie rods, idler arms, springs, bushings, and check for accident damage.
- replace air filter
- replace inner & outer tie rod on passenger side
- Replace Master Cylinder & Power Booster
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed. Center steering wheel.
- WHEEL HUB – Remove & Replace – 1500,RWD Front, passenger side
LARRY T. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/26/2020